New Year, New Events for Manitoba Turkey Producers
Join us this year at any of the following events.
Agriculture Awareness Expo – Feb 4, 2017
The Portage La Prairie & District Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Portage Industrial Exhibition Association, is hosting the first annual Agriculture Awareness Weekend at the MNP Building, Island Park, Portage La Prairie, Manitoba.
- Meet farmers who grow the food you eat.
- Learn about all the exciting careers in agriculture.
- Learn how science and research helps make our food safe, healthy and delicious.
- See how Manitoba crops are being used for food and non-food uses.
- Sample locally grown food and what goes into making our food.
- And much more.
All are welcome and attendance is free.
The Expo will open to the public with a Made in Manitoba Breakfast at 10 a.m.
For more information on the event, visit the Portage Chamber website.
Winnipeg Wellness Expo – Feb. 17-19, 2017
Join us for the 23rd annual Wellness Expo, Feb. 17-19, 2017, at the RBC Convention Centre, 375 York St., Winnipeg.
We will be in attendance, at Booth 29, answering all your questions during the following times:
- Friday, Feb. 19, 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 20, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 21, 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
For more information, visit the Wellness Expo website.
Ag In The City – March 17-18, 2017
Agriculture in the City is a two-day event that offers the public a chance to explore the vibrant and innovative world of agriculture.
Join us on March 17-18 at the Historic Forks in Winnipeg to learn more about:
- Farmers who grow the food you eat.
- Exciting careers in agriculture.
- How science and research helps make our food safe, healthy and delicious.
- How Manitoba crops are being used for food and non-food uses.
For more information, visit Ag in the City’s website.
More events to come.