TIP: For a different twist on this recipe, substitute 1-inch cubed boneless thighs or breast instead of sausage.
- Blanch potatoes in boiling, salted water until semi-tender, 15 mins. Slice in half.
- Cut sausages into 1 ½ inch pieces.
- Slice peppers and onion into 1-inch strips.
- Create a large foil pack, enough to comfortably contain all the sausages and vegetables.
- Season with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Seal the foil pack.
- BBQ over medium heat, 35 – 55 mins, until vegetables are browned and sausages are cooked through, registering 165°F (74°C) on a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part. (Heat setting and cook time will depend on the power of your BBQ.).
- If your sausage and vegetables are cooked through but not browned, cook an additional 10-15 mins with the foil pack opened.