TIP: If you are looking for a quicker version of this recipe, slice the turkey breast pieces into ¾ inch steaks. Follow the same directions, but grill for 5 – 7 minutes on each side.
- Season the turkey breast with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in a glass bowl.
- Add 3 tbsp of Chimichurri sauce and 2 tbsp of olive oil to the turkey.
- Brush any excess marinade off of the meat. Grill over low to medium heat for 20 - 25 minutes, turning often, until the meat is cooked through and registers 165°F (74°C) on a meat thermometer. (Heat setting and cook time will depend on the power of your BBQ)
- Once cooked, remove from heat and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Top with sauce and serve with remaining sauce on the side.
Nutrional value for the sauce: Calories 164, Protein 0g, Fat 18g, Carbohydrates 1g, Sodium 388mg