TIP: To make 96 pieces, double the recipe and use second puff pastry in package.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Prepare a 48 mini cup muffin pan by spraying with cooking spray.
- Remove one sleeve of puff pastry from package and thaw according to package directions.
- Roll out the thawed puff pastry and put into thirds. Cut each third into 16 for a total of 48 small squares.
- Press each square into a muffin cup. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and press centre of each cup down firmly with the end of a wooden spoon. Fill centre of each cup with equal layers of Dijon, turkey, cranberry and top with brie. Return to the oven for 5-7 minutes until brie is melted and pastry is golden.
- Serve warm topped with green onion.