- Boil potatoes in a large pot of salted water for 15-20 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and cool; slice potatoes in half.
- Blanch green beans in a separate pot of boiling salted water for 5-7 minutes or until tendercrisp.
- Cook corn in unsalted boiling water for 7-9 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Season turkey pieces with salt and pepper.
- Cook turkey breast slices for 5 minutes per side or until cooked Remove from heat.
- To assemble salad: Sprinkle radicchio on the bottom of a large serving platter. Top with turkey, potatoes and green beans. Layer over tomatoes. Sprinkle with corn and olives (if using).
Sundried Tomato Dressing:
- Blend parsley, pumpkin seeds, sun-dried tomatoes, vinegar, honey and garlic in a blender until smooth. Season with salt and pepper (adjust to taste). Drizzle evenly over salad to taste. (Reserve leftover dressing in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.) Serve immediately.
Excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folate, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, pantothenate, magnesium, iron, zinc and selenium.