- Whisk marinade ingredients together in bowl. Pour half over turkey breast in freezer bag or container and let sit for at least an hour in the fridge; put other half of the marinade aside in refrigerator for lentils
- Whisk all ingredients for dressing in bowl except for olive oil. Once fully combined, slowly add olive oil while whisking the dressing until completely combined. Refrigerate until dinner.
- Rinse lentils thoroughly in strainer under cold water
- Put lentils in saucepan with two cups of water - bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for approximately 10-15 min, until lentils have doubled in size. Drain.
- Move lentils back the saucepan and add reserved marinade. Cook over medium heat for approximately 3-4 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Heat a grill or frying pan at medium heat. Cook turkey breast, flipping onto each side, until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Let stand for 3-5 minutes and then slice.
- Place one cup of cooked rice into bowl and arrange vegetables, lentils and turkey around the bowl's perimeter. Finish with a healthy dollop of dressing in the bowl's center. Garnish with lime wedges and cilantro.
Dressing: 133 Calories, Protein 2 g, Fat 34 g, Carbohydrates 8 g, Sodium 46 mg