Make a “build your own” BLT bar for your next family BBQ! Grill up a few turkey breasts and let your guests build their own sandwiches. Get creative with your toppings: caramelized onions, avocado, roasted red peppers, arugula, or smoked cheddar cheese – grilled turkey pairs well with so many different combinations!
- Preheat your barbeque to 400F.
- Season both sides of the turkey breast with salt and pepper. Once hot, place the turkey onto the grill and cook for 10-12 minutes per side.
- While the turkey is cooking, combine the barbeque sauce, dijon mustard and maple syrup in a small bowl; mix well.
- Once the turkey is fully cooked and the internal temperature reads 165F, brush both sides of the turkey breast with a couple of teaspoons of the barbeque sauce mixture. Cook for a couple of minutes longer until the barbeque sauce becomes caramelized. Remove from the heat and place on a plate to rest.
- While the turkey rests, combine the mayonnaise and Sriracha in a small bowl. Set Aside.
- Toast the sourdough bread until golden. Once ready, spread half of the mayonnaise mixture over 1 slice of bread. Layer 2 bacon slices, and 2 tomato slices on top of the bread with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Cut the turkey breast into thin slices and place evenly on top of the tomato slices. Place lettuce on top of the turkey breast and top with the remaining slices of bread. Repeat this process with the second sandwich.
- Slice sandwiches in half before serving and enjoy!