TIP: You can double or triple this recipe and have meatballs at the ready in the freezer for dinners throughout the month.
- In large bowl, combine turkey, onion, garlic, egg, soy sauce and pepper.
- Using your hands, or a meatballer, bring mixture together and form approximately 20 meatballs.
- Pour bread crumbs into a shallow dish and roll meatballs to coat.
- Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 375°F (190°C) oven for about 20 minutes or until golden and no longer pink inside.
- Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature. Place meatballs in resealable freezer bags or containers and refrigerate for up to 2 days, or alternatively, freeze for up to 1 month.
Makes approximately 20 meatballs, enough for 4 main course servings.
Use with: Classic Italian Tomato Sauce