TIP: Marinate the wings overnight in a light coating of the Budweiser BBQ sauce for additional flavour and colour.
- In a saucepan on low-medium heat, add Budweiser and BBQ sauce. Stir to combine and allow it to simmer for 30 minutes to infuse and reduce. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add Turkey wings, 2 tsp grapeseed oil, 2 tsp salt, 1½ tsp black pepper and mix well.
- Preheat BBQ to 400 °F. Place Turkey wings on the grill and cook until the wings reach an internal temperature of 130 °F. Flip the wings as necessary.
- Once the wings reach an internal temperature of 130°F baste them with the Budweiser BBQ sauce and continue grilling. When the wings reach an internal temperature of 165°F remove them from the BBQ.
- Meanwhile, de-seed, core and finely dice the apples. Add to a mixing bowl with lemon juice, lemon zest, ½ tsp salt and ½ tsp fresh cracked black pepper. Reserve for use.
- In a small saucepan on low-medium heat, add 2 tsp grapeseed oil, 2 tsp minced garlic and sauté until golden brown. Remove from heat and add to apple salsa.
- Place cooked Budweiser BBQ glazed wings on a serving tray and garnish with the apple salsa, chopped candied nuts and chives.