This recipe is quick, rich and decadent. It also makes for great lunch/dinner leftovers through the week.
- Brown the ground turkey in a large pot over medium-high heat until golden brown; 8-10 minutes.
- Add in the onion and cook until softened; 2-3 minutes.
- Add in garlic, spices, and dried herbs and cook for another minute.
- Pour in the stock, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce and stir, scraping any stuck-on bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Bring to a boil and add the Worchestershire sauce and brown sugar.
- Turn down to a simmer and cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the macaroni and spinach until just combined.
- Turn oven to broil. Spoon into individual oven-safe dishes or large casserole dish, and top evenly with cheese.
- Pop in the oven and broil until cheese is melted and starting to brown; approximately 5 minutes.