Note: Leftover turkey will last in fridge for up to 5 days in an air tight container.
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C
- Place Turkey in an oven proof baking pan, place herb bouquet in as well and brush turkey with melted butter and drizzle olive oil over turkey and herbs. Season with salt and pepper generously.
- Place turkey in middle rack of oven and allow to roast for roughly 1 hr and 45 minutes and basting turkey breast with pan juices every 30 minutes (time will vary depending on size of turkey breast) Using a digital thermometer in the thickest part of the roast – Internal temperature needs to be 165F/74C.
- Remove turkey and cover loosely, allow to rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.
- While the turkey roast is cooking, make the cauliflower mash and warm bean salad.
- Place frozen cauliflower in a pot with water to cover cauliflower and bring to a boil. Once boil starts turn down heat to simmer for roughly 5-10 minutes or until cauliflower is tender and cooked through. Drain cauliflower and transfer to a blender or food processor with heavy cream and butter. Blend until a smooth texture is achieved, add salt and pepper to taste and drizzle with extra melted butter as desired.
- For Warm Bean Salad, heat a large pan with olive oil and add in kale and garlic and sauté until kale is tender but still vibrant green. Add in drained white beans and lemon juice and stir to combine. Add in bacon pieces last minute before serving so they remain crisp. Season to taste and transfer to a large bowl for serving, drizzle with a touch of extra olive oil, salt and pepper or some freshly grated parmesan (optional).