For presentation and extra flavour, place taquitos on a bed of chopped spinach and top it off with hot sauce and a sprinkle of feta.
- Set Instant Pot Duo Crisp and Air Fryer to “Sautee” on high for 8 minutes. Once hot and ready, add ¼ tsp olive oil, onions, ground turkey, salt, black pepper, paprika, and oregano. Cook for about 6 minutes until the turkey is brown and no pink remains.
- Once the timer is up, remove turkey mix from the inner pot, and add corn tortillas. Heat each tortilla on both sides with the remaining ¼ tsp of olive oil.
- Evenly distribute turkey mix and tomato sauce to center of each tortilla, then roll into taquito. Repeat 6 more times for a total of 7 taquitos.
- Place air fryer basket in Instant Pot. Add taquitos to the basket, seam side down. Close Instant Pot with the air fryer lid and set to “Air Fry” at 400°F for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a bowl, add Greek yogurt, cucumbers, lemon, minced garlic and dry dill. Mix well and serve with taquitos when ready.