Note: I like to keep a baking sheet lined with parchment paper in the oven on the keep warm (160F) setting. I place the sandwiches in the oven to keep nice and warm and the cheese melted while I’m preparing the other sandwiches
- Preheat oven to 350F and place the turkey roast in a bake-proof dish with a lid, brush with olive and season with salt and pepper and dried thyme all over. Place the turkey roast in the oven to cook for roughly 45 minutes – 1 hour brushing the juices onto the turkey roast periodically. The turkey will be fully cooked when the internal temperatures reads 165F. Remove and allow to sit for 10 minutes before slicing.
- While the turkey is roasting, place grapes, stems on or removed (removed in easier) in an oven-proof baking dish and drizzle with olive oil and place in the oven to bake for the last 30 minutes of the turkey roasts cook time. Remove and allow to sit before mashing slightly with a fork. Just enough to express the juices and make the grapes a little easier to spread into the sandwich.
- Butter your bread slices and on the non-buttered side, place two slices of brie cheese lengthwise, two slices of turkey, then spread 1-2 tbsp of the roasted grapes over top, you could spread the second piece of bread with Dijon (optional) and place on top.
- Place sandwich into a large non-stick pan on Medium-low and place a lid on top to help melt the cheese. Cook for approx. 3 minutes per side or until bread is crisp and golden brown. Remove and slice in half to serve! Repeat with all other sandwiches.
- Your turkey roast may leave you leftovers depending on how much you used for your sandwiches, slice it up and put it in an airtight container in the fridge to use in other sandwiches, salads or meals throughout the week!