- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Place the breast skin side up in a roasting pan. Season with salt & pepper. Bake for 40 minutes.
- While the turkey is cooking, place cranberries, water, maple syrup, olive oil, and vinegar, into a saucepan. Simmer for 5 minutes until cranberries are soft.
- Transfer sauce into blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Mix in mustard and chives.
- After removing the turkey from the oven, remove skin and coat with glaze. Return to the oven for an additional 30 minutes. Add additional glaze to the turkey parts halfway through cooking.
- The turkey is cooked when a meat thermometer should read 170°F (77°C) when it is done.
“*This recipe could be made with a variety of different cuts. Try it with turkey thighs.