TIP: You can chop up all your veggies and cook up the turkey breast ahead of time for a super quick meal. Reduce amount of olives to reduce sodium.
- To cook turkey, slice breast into ¾ inch slices. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Sauté in a non-stick frying pan for 4-6 minutes per side until turkey is no longer pink and cooked through. Chop into ½ inch chunks. Set aside to cool.
- Spread 1/3 of a bag of nachos on a baking sheet.
- Top with 1/3 of peppers, tomatoes, beans, red onion, olives and turkey.
- Top with 1/3 cheese.
- Repeat for another 2 layers.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C), for 10 – 15 minutes until cheese is bubbly and nachos begin to brown.
- Remove from the oven.
- Top with cilantro and green onions.
- Serve with your favourite sides; salsa, sour cream, guacamole, hot peppers or lime wedges.