2 Turkey Dinner Packets will feed between 4 – 6 people. 1 Turkey Dinner packet will serve 2 people. You can cut recipe in half for 2 people. This recipe can also easily be made in the oven as well!
- Heat BBQ to 400 degrees F.
- Using a double layer of foil, layer carrots, potatoes, turkey and lastly, asparagus. Repeat this with another foil for your second packet.
- Drizzle lightly with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt & pepper between carrots and potato. Lightly spray top of turkey with extra virgin olive oil spray and season with pepper. Top with asparagus and season. (You can also add in fresh cranberries to your packet if desired).
- Close foil and pinch sides and top to create a sealed pouch.
- Place on BBQ and close lid.
- Cook for 1 hour or until internal temperature of turkey reaches 165 degrees F. (Cooking times may vary depending on size of turkey breasts).
- Remove turkey from foil packets, remove bone, slice and serve with potatoes and vegetables on a platter. Add cranberry sauce on the side.