Excellent source niacin and vitamin B12. Good source of riboflavin, vitamin B6.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all the meatball ingredients except the cheese in a large bowl until well mixed. Form into 10 small patties about 2 inches in diameter.
- Make a small dent in the middle of each patty and place a cube of cheese inside, then form into a ball.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, then switch to broil and cook until nicely browned and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meatball registers 165° It should take about 2-3 minutes; watch closely as they can burn easily.
- Meanwhile, sauté the zucchini in olive oil over medium heat, after the zucchini has softened, add the soya sauce and continue to cook until there is no more liquid in the pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the sriracha and honey together to create the drizzle.
- To serve, make 10 small nests of zucchini noodles and place one meatball into each nest, then drizzle with the honey mixture.