TIP: You can make the dressing, kale, sweet potatoes and chickpeas up to 3 days ahead. With these ingredients on hand, this bowl will come together in less than 15 minutes on a busy weeknight for dinner or quick weekend lunch.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
- Spread chickpeas and sweet potatoes on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Drizzle with ½ of the olive oil. Season with dried spices and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 20 – 25 mins or until lightly browned. Let cool.
- While baking, heat the other ½ of the olive oil in a skillet.
- Sauté kale over high heat until lightly browned and wilted, 2-3 mins.
- To make dressing: combine all ingredients and blend with a mini food processor or hand blender until dressing is smooth and creamy.
- Assemble the salad. Divide kale evenly between the bowls.
- Pile the kale on each bowl and top with chickpeas, sweet potatoes, cabbage and avocado.
- Top each with a generous serving of turkey.
- Sprinkle with almonds and cilantro.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.