For meal prep options double the recipe and divide out into multiple bowls for the week and your convenience! Feel free to add in any other toppings you desire to mimic your favorite burrito!
To Make the Turkey
To make the Cilantro Cauliflower Rice
- In a skillet, on medium heat, add 1tsp of olive oil and 1lb. of ground Turkey. Brown the turkey until no longer pink.
- Add 1 large onion, 1 red bell pepper diced, 1 garlic clove minced, 2 stalks of celery diced, and 1 medium carrot grated into the pan to start softening. Add garlic powder, salt, and pepper to the pan. Cook for a few minutes, until onion, pepper, celery and carrot are tender and the seasoning has covered the meat.
To Prep the Toppings
- Heat skillet on medium-high heat and add 1 Tbsp of butter.
- When butter is melted, add 1 clove of garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add cauliflower rice, 1/4 tsp of pepper, and 2 Tbsp of lime juice into skillet. Cook until cauliflower rice is light brown.
- Remove skillet from heat and top with 1/4 cup of cilantro.
To Serve (1 serving size)
- Rinse and chop 1 head of romaine lettuce. Rinse 2 cups of spinach and set aside.
- Rinse and drain 1 can of corn and 1 can of black beans. Mix together and set aside until ready to assemble.
- Cut 1 large lime into small wedges to squeeze juice over the meal once assembled.
- Prepare Sweet Chili yogurt dressing. Put 1/2 cup of 0% fat plain Greek yogurt into a bowl and mix in 1 Tbsp of Sweet Chili sauce. Stir ingredients until mixed completely.
- Start to prepare the bowl. Place 1 cup of romaine and 1 cup of spinach into your bowl.
- Place 1/2 cup of cilantro cauliflower rice, 1/2 cup of ground turkey,1/4 cup of black beans, and 1/4 cup of corn to your bowl.
- Add on additional toppings. Add 1/4 cup of salsa and 1 serving of the Sweet Chili Greek yogurt dressing as a healthy substitute for sour cream.
- Lastly, squeeze 1 lime wedge over your bowl and enjoy!