A quick and easy way to shred turkey is with your stand mixer! Simply add your roasted turkey to the bowl then using the paddle attachment, mix on medium speed and you’ll have shredded turkey in a matter of seconds!
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Using paddle attachment, mix cream cheese, roasted sweet red peppers, sour cream, garlic and salt and pepper. Mix until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Crumble fet block into mixture then add shredded turkey. Mix until incorporated. Fold in half of the basil.
- Transfer mixture to a greased 8x8 baking dish. Bake until warm and bubbly - roughly 30 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into individual serving bowls, top with remaining basil and serve with rice crackers and crudités.