TIP: Split this recipe into a single portion for your kid’s lunch box or wrap them up and bring them hiking. These wraps don’t go soggy!
- Place a large tortilla on a flat work surface and spread hummus in the center, leaving a large edge.
- Slice Havarti cheese into two pieces lengthwise and place end-to-end over hummus.
- Cover cheese with thinly sliced turkey breast.
- Place pea pods on either side of the turkey.
- Fold the bottom edge of the tortilla over the filling. Fold in the sides, then roll up, squeezing the tortilla so that the roll is compact. Cut as desired, repeat for the other 3 wraps, and serve.