If potatoes are larger, quarter them. For a variety of colour in your dinner look for the mixed colour mini bags of potatoes that include, red and blue potatoes
- Cut turkey breast into 1 inch (2.5 cm) cubes and toss with thyme, salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat and brown turkey. Place in slow cooker. Add onion, cloves and bay leaves.
- Whisk flour into broth with vinegar and Worcestershire.
- Pour into slow cooker.
- Add potatoes; cover and cook on Low for about 6 hours or on High for 3 hours until turkey and potatoes are tender.
- Uncover and turn heat to High.
- Stir in crushed cookies and parsley, if using.
- Cover and cook for about 20 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove cloves and bay leaves before serving.
Per serving including optional ingredients: About 337 cal, 6 g total fat, 44 g carb, 3 g fibre, 31 g protein, 62 mg chol, 380 mg sodium. %RDI: Iron 14%, Calcium 5%, Vit A 8%, Vit C 73